Please go to www.USAMEX.Org for more detailed information.

We prepare employer documentation for H2A and H2B workers.

We ask you to call us directly for the information that you need to make an informed decision.

We are currently working daily to get our clients work ready for the 2012 season.

Please call David Donaldson, USAMEX Ltd at 501 724 8844. We are glad to help.

An e-mail to daviddon @ will get a quick response.

We are concerned mostly with workers from Mexico.

We help you get CERTIFIED by the Department of Labor.

We prepare the documents for the USCIS (formerly, the INS) Your workers qualify for US temporary work visas. H2A or H2B.

This work is overseen by the US Department of Labor (DOL), USCIS, and the US State Department.

USAMEX Ltd acts as the AGENT of the employer in becoming certified by DOL and preparing the documents to obtain the visas for the foreign workers needed.


This page was updated on August 14, 2011